POLICY AND PRIVACY DOCUMENT
§1 General provisions
We hereby declare that we comply with the principles of personal data protection and all legal regulations that are provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
- The person whose personal data is processed has the right to ask us for comprehensive information on how we use his/her personal data. We always make clear that we try to inform you about the data we collect, how we use it, what purposes it is intended to serve and to whom we transfer it, how we protect that data when you share it with others, and provide information about institutions that you should contact in case of doubt.
The seller shall apply technical measures such as: physical protection measures for personal data, hardware measures of information and telecommunications infrastructure, measures of protection under software tools and databases and organizational measures ensuring the proper protection of the personal data processed, and in particular protect personal data from being made available to unauthorized third parties, obtained by an unauthorized person and used for an unknown purpose, as well as accidental or intentional change , loss, damage or destruction of such data.
We have exclusive access to the data in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the Terms and Conditions and in this document. Access to personal data may also be entrusted to other entities through which payments are made, which collect, process and store personal data in accordance with their Terms and Conditions and entities that are responsible for the performance of the contract. Access to personal data is granted to the above-above entities to the extent necessary and only to the extent that it will ensure the provision of services.
- Personal data are processed only for the purposes for which you have consented by clicking on the relevant fields of the form posted on the Website or otherwise expressly. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent to the processing of data or the requirement to provide a service (e.g. order of the Product) you have ordered from us (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) and (b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - GDPR.
We take privacy seriously. We are characterized by respect for privacy and the fullest and guaranteed convenience of using our services.
We value the trust you place in us by entrusting us with your personal data in order to fulfill your order. We always use your personal data fairly and so as not to disappoint this trust, only to the extent necessary for the execution of the order including its processing.
You have the right to obtain clear and complete information about how we use your personal data and for what purposes it is needed. We always clearly inform you about the data we collect, how and to whom we provide it, and provide information about entities that should be contacted in case of doubt, questions, comments.
If you have any doubts about our use of your personal information, we will promptly take action to clarify and resolve such concerns, and we will fully and comprehensively respond to any questions you may have regarding it.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your data from misuse and uncontrolled use and to secure it in a comprehensive manner.
The controller of your personal data is ASKO SC. David Beata Gełeta wasps. Jan III Sobieski 14, 60-688 Poznan. TAX ID: 9720804286, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel: +48603529118
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Providing data is not mandatory, but necessary to take appropriate actions prior to the conclusion of the contract and its implementation. We will transfer your personal data to other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf of and on our behalf. Your data will be transferred pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, where it is a legitimate interest to perform contracts/orders in a legitimate manner. In addition, we will share your personal data with other business partners. We store the personal data collected within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but it may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), but it may also be transferred to and processed there. Any transfer of personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law. If your data is transferred outside the EEA, we use standard contractual clauses and a privacy shield as safeguards for countries where the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
- 8. Your personal data related to the conclusion and performance of the contract for the performance of contracts will be processed for the duration of their performance, as well as for a period of no longer than provided for by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Accounting Act, i.e. no longer than 10 years from the end of the calendar year in which the last contract was performed.
- 9. Your personal data processed for the purpose of concluding and performing future contracts will be processed until an objection is raised.
- 10. You have the right to: access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data to be processed, rectification of your incorrect data; request the erasure of data (right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR; request restriction of data processing in the cases indicated in Article 18 of the GDPR, object to the processing of data in the cases indicated in Article 21 of the GDPR, the portability of the data provided, processed by automated means.
- 11. If you believe that personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Rate 2, Warsaw). If you need additional information related to the protection of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by post at the mailingaddress.
- 12. We make every effort to protect against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in our possession. In particular:
- We control methods of collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to the system.
- We grant access to personal data only to employees, contractors and representatives who must have access to it. In addition, under the agreement, they are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, to enable us to check and verify how they perform their duties, and in the event of non-compliance with these obligations may suffer consequences.
We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and will cooperate with data protection authorities and law enforcement authorities. In the absence of data protection rules, we will follow generally accepted data protection principles, social coexistence rules and established customs.
The exact way of protecting personal data is contained in the policy on the protection of personal data (ODO: security policy,regulations for the protection of personal data, instruction on the management of the INFORMATION system ) For security reasons, due to the procedures describedtherein, it is available only to state control authorities.
You always have the right to notify us if:
- does not wish to receive information or messages from us in any form anymore;
- would like to receive a copy of your personal data held by us;
- correct, update or delete your personal data contained in our records;
- wishes to report breaches, misuse or processing of your personal data.
To help us respond to or respond to the information provided, please provide your name and further details.
§3 Scope and purpose of the collection of personal data
We process the necessary personal data for the purpose of providing services and for accounting purposes and only such i.e.:
- a) to place an order,
- b) for the purpose of concluding a contract, complaint and withdrawal from the contract,
- c) vat invoice or other receipt.
- d) monitor traffic on our websites;
- e) collecting anonymous statistics to determine how users use our website;
- f) determining the number of anonymous users of our websites
- g) control how often users are shown the selected content and what content is most often
- h) examination of newsletter entries and contact options;
- i) use of the tool for both e-mail and subsequent telephone communication;
- j) integration with the community portal;
- k) possible online payments.
We collect, process and store the following user data:
- a) name,
- b) Address
- c) address for service (if different from the address of residence),
- d) tax identification number (TAX ID),
- e) E-mail address
- f) phone number (mobile, landline),
- g) Information about your web browser
- h) other personal data voluntarily provided to us.
Providing the above data by is completely voluntary but also necessary for the full provision of services.
Purpose of our collection and processing or use of your data:
- direct marketing, archival purposes of advertising campaigns;
- comply with legal obligations by collecting information on adverse reactions;
- those inherent in the provision and provision of services, making the Product available to you and those related to the need to provide you with participation in actions related to the Service. (we collect and use data in particular to contact people who have ordered and use the Product, with people who participate in events organized by us, or other forms of activity, for example, contact when handling complaints, evaluating applications, etc.)
- to verify the quality of the services provided, to conduct market statistics and for the purpose of profiling users (see profiling and cookies below)
- for commercial and promotional purposes (with your prior consent) (e.g. sending a newsleter to the email address you provided. sending you commercial information about various products and services, our and our trusted partners, sending information about various contests, promotional campaigns, both our and our trusted partners). Importantly, consent to the processing of personal data in this way is voluntary and we do not make it subject to the possibility of using our services; the extent to which the data is used for marketing and commercial purposes depends on what the user has agreed to.
We store your personal data for no longer than is needed for the proper quality of service and, depending on the mode and purpose of obtaining it, we store it for the duration and after its completion for the purposes of:
- comply with legal, tax and accounting obligations;
- Marketing activities – for the duration of the contract, giving separate consent to the processing of such data – until the completion of the transaction activities, your objection to such processing or the withdrawal of consent.
- Operational activities - until the obligations imposed by the GDPR and the relevant national regulations are time-barred in order to demonstrate reliability in the processing of personal data
Given that in many countries to which this personal data is transferred, there is not the same level of legal protection of personal data as in your country. For example, courts, law enforcement and national security authorities may access your personal data stored in another country in accordance with the laws of that country. Subject to lawful requests for disclosure, we undertake to require data processors outside your country to take action to protect your data in an appropriate manner to the regulation of their national law.
§4 Cookies Policy
We automatically collect information contained in cookies in order to collect your data. A Cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to the User's browser and which the browser sends back at the next entrances to the website. They are mainly used to maintain sessions e.g. by generating and sending a temporary ID after logging sesji logowaniuin. We use "session" cookies stored on the User's end device until the user logs off, disables the website or disables the internet browser and "permanent" cookies stored on the User's end device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Cookies adapt and optimize the website and its offer for the needs of users through activities such as creating statistics of page views and ensuring security. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the session after leaving the website.
The Administrator processes the data contained in cookies every time the website is visited by visitors for the following purposes:
- optimizing your use of the site;
- identification of the Customer as currently logged in;
- adaptation, graphics, selection options and any other content of the website to the individual preferences of the Customer;
- remembering automatically and manually completed, posted data from Order Forms or provided by the visitor's login details;
- collecting and analyzing anonymous statistics on how the website is used in the administration panel and google analytics
- Create remarketing lists based on your preferences, behavior, how interests are used on the Site, and how demographic information is collected, and then share those lists in AdWords and Facebook Ads.
- create data segments based on demographic information, interests, preferences in the selection of products/services you view.
- demographic and interest data in Analytics reports.
The user can completely block and delete the collection of cookies at any time using his/her web browser.
- 5. Blocking the user from collecting cookies on his/her device may make it difficult or impossible to use certain functionalities of the website, for which the User is fully entitled, but in such a situation must be aware of the limitations of functionality.
More information about Cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser. Examples of web browsers that support these cookies:
- a) Internet Explorer cookie settings
- b) Chrome cookie settings
- c) Firefox cookie settings
- d) Opera cookie settings
- e) Safari cookie settings
- f) Cookies in Android
- g) Cookies in Blackberry
- h) Cookies in iOS (Safari)
- i) Cookies in Windows Phone
§5 Rights and obligations
1. We have the right and in cases of law also defined by law to provide selected or all information concerning personal data to public authorities or third parties who make such a request for information under the applicable Polish law.
2. The User has the right to access the content of his/her personal data, which he/she shares, the User may correct, supplement and have the right to request that it be deleted from his databases or ceased to process them, without giving any reason. In order to exercise your rights, you may at any time send the applicable message to an e-mail address or by any other means that provides/forwards such a request.
3. The processing of personal data of individuals who are our customers is based on:
- legitimate interest as a data controller (e.g. database creation, analytical and profile activities, including product usage analysis, direct marketing of own products, documentation security for the purpose of defending against possible claims or for redress purposes)
- consent (including in particular consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing)
- performance of the contract concluded
- obligations under the law (e.g. tax or accounting law).
4. The processing of personal data of potential customers is based on:
- consent (including in particular consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing)
5. A request by the User to delete personal data or stop processing them by may result in a complete inability to provide services by or a serious limitation of them.
6. We are committed to complying with applicable laws and social coexistence.
7. Information on out-of-court handling of consumer disputes. The rightholder within the meaning of the Act on out-of-court handling of consumer disputes is the Financial Ombudsman, whose website address is as follows: www.rf.gov.pl.
§6 Basic safety rules
- Each user should take care of their own data security and the security of their devices, which serve to access the Internet. Such a device should absolutely have an antivirus program with an up-to-date regularly supplemented database of definitions, types and types of viruses, a secure version of the web browser it uses, and a firewall enabled. You should verify that the operating system and the programs installed on it have the latest and compatible updates, as the attacks use errors detected in the installed software.
- Access data to services offered on the Internet are – e.g. logins, passwords, PIN, electronic certificates, etc., – should be secured out of the reach of others and inaccessible to others from the Internet. They should not be disclosed or stored on the device in a form that allows unauthorized access and reading by unauthorized persons.
- Be careful when opening strange attachments or clicking links in emails that we didn't expect, for example, from unknown senders or from your spam folder.
- It is recommended that you run anti-phishing filters in your web browser, tools that verify that the website displayed is authentic and does not serve phishing purposes, e.g. by impersonating a person or institution.
- Files should only be downloaded from trusted sites, services, and websites. We do not recommend installing software from unverified sources, especially from unknown publishers with unverified feedback. This also applies to mobile devices, e.g. smartphones, tablets.
- When using a home Wi-Fi wireless network, you should set a password that is safe and difficult to crack, it should not be any pattern and string that is easy to guess (e.g. street name, host name, birthday, etc.). It is also recommended to use the highest possible encryption standards for wireless Wi-Fi networks, which can be run on your hardware e.g. WPA2.
§7 Using Social Media plug-ins
- Plugins of so-called plug-ins facebook.com Twitter and others may be on our sites. The related services are provided by Facebook Inc. respectively. and Twitter Inc.
- Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA Facebook. To see facebook plugins go to: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
- Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. To see Twitter plugins go to: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
- The plug-in only tells the provider which of our websites you have accessed and at what time. If, while viewing or staying on our website, you are logged into your account located e.g. on Facebook or Twitter, the provider is able to combine your interests, information preferences, and other data, obtained e.g. by clicking like or leaving a comment, or entering your profile name in the search engines. This information will also be communicated by your browser directly to the provider.
- For more detailed information on the collection and use of data by Facebook or Twitter and on privacy, please visit the following pages:
- Facebook data protection/privacy advice: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Data protection/privacy advice issued by Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- In order to avoid facebook or Twitter recording a visit to your chosen user account on our website, you must log out of your account before you can browse our websites.
Notice of copyright to the Regulations
The owner of all material copyrights to the model of this policy is legato Law Firm, which has granted a non-secret and non-transferable right to use this document for purposes related to its own commercial activity on the Internet and extends legal protection to the above-above document for the duration of the contract. Copying and distributing a model of this document without the consent of legato law firm is prohibited and may be subject to both criminal and civil liability. Online retailers can learn more about the possibility of using the privacy and cookies model on the http://www.kancelaria-legato.pl http://www.kancelaria-legato.pl